Will Quince MP, the Minister of State for Health and Secondary Care opens the HDA Annual Conference 2023
Dear HDA members,
Will Quince MP, the Minister of State for Health and Secondary Care opened the HDA Annual Conference 2023 by video.
He thanked HDA members for the “indispensable part” they played during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as their efforts in tackling hormone replacement therapy supply challenges and soaring demand for antibiotics.
“Receiving timely data from the sector [on these issues] has been critical,” Mr Quince continued, as it allowed the Government “to better understand what is happening and how best to manage it”.
“No matter the challenge, we see HDA members rise to the occasion,” the Minister said. “You are the experts and, in Government, it’s our job to enable you to deliver.”
“We know there is more to do to increase the resilience of our medicines supply chains and I pledge our wholehearted support and a commitment to work ever closer with you,” he added.
For the full video, please contact the HDA Secretariat.
From Factory to Pharmacy
As part of our mission to build awareness, understanding and appreciation of the vital importance of the healthcare distribution sector, we developed an infographic explaining the availability of medicines. It identifies the factors that can impact drug supply, as well as the measures that HDA members undertake day in, day out to help mitigate the risks of patients not receiving their medicines.See the Infographic
Apply to become a Member
Membership of the HDA guarantees your organisation:
- Access to leading policy and industry forums of debate and discussion
- Invitations to a range of networking industry events organised through the year, including an Annual Conference and a Business Day
- Representation on HDA working parties, including the Members’ Liaison Group
- A daily Political and Media Bulletin and HDA Newsletters
- Access to HDA policy documents and all sections of the HDA website
- Branding and marketing opportunities