Past Events & Meetings
HDA Parliamentary Reception Launch – 03 February 2016
The Healthcare Distribution Association (HDA) was launched at a Parliamentary reception hosted by the Rt Hon Sir Kevin Barron MP, chair of the All Party Pharmacy Group, following the rebranding of the British Association of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (BAPW) to better reflect the evolving healthcare supply chain.
The event was attended by pharmaceutical industry, NHS, doctors and pharmacy representatives, as well as regulators and government officials.
From Factory to Pharmacy
As part of our mission to build awareness, understanding and appreciation of the vital importance of the healthcare distribution sector, we developed an infographic explaining the availability of medicines. It identifies the factors that can impact drug supply, as well as the measures that HDA members undertake day in, day out to help mitigate the risks of patients not receiving their medicines.See the Infographic
Apply to become a Member
Membership of the HDA guarantees your organisation:
- Access to leading policy and industry forums of debate and discussion
- Invitations to a range of networking industry events organised through the year, including an Annual Conference and a Business Day
- Representation on HDA working parties, including the Members’ Liaison Group
- A daily Political and Media Bulletin and HDA Newsletters
- Access to HDA policy documents and all sections of the HDA website
- Branding and marketing opportunities