HDA UK Media And Political Bulletin – 20 April 2017
There is no media coverage today.
House of Lords, Written Answers, answered on Tuesday 18 April 2017
Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
Lord Clement-Jones, MP:
Whether they intend to incorporate EU regulations affecting pharmaceutical intellectual property into UK law; and if so, how.
Lord Prior of Brampton, MP:
Pharmaceutical intellectual property is affected by various pieces of EU law. As the White Paper says, to ensure there is maximum clarity as to the law that applies in the UK when we leave the EU, the Great Repeal Bill will convert EU law into UK law. It will also ensure the Government is equipped to make all the necessary corrections to the statute book to ensure a smooth and orderly withdrawal.
There is no full coverage.
From Factory to Pharmacy
As part of our mission to build awareness, understanding and appreciation of the vital importance of the healthcare distribution sector, we developed an infographic explaining the availability of medicines. It identifies the factors that can impact drug supply, as well as the measures that HDA members undertake day in, day out to help mitigate the risks of patients not receiving their medicines.See the Infographic
Apply to become a Member
Membership of the HDA guarantees your organisation:
- Access to leading policy and industry forums of debate and discussion
- Invitations to a range of networking industry events organised through the year, including an Annual Conference and a Business Day
- Representation on HDA working parties, including the Members’ Liaison Group
- A daily Political and Media Bulletin and HDA Newsletters
- Access to HDA policy documents and all sections of the HDA website
- Branding and marketing opportunities