HDA Media And Political Bulletin – 27 July 2016
|July 2016 Price Concessions and NCSO
26 May 2016, PSNC
The Department of Health have granted the following price concessions for July 2016:
No endorsements are required as these prices will automatically be applied to this month’s prescriptions.
When any NCSO or price concession announcements are made, these appear on the Generic Shortages page (psnc.org.uk/ncso) and are emailed to those subscribed to this mailing list
There is no Parliamentary coverage today.
There is no coverage today.
From Factory to Pharmacy
As part of our mission to build awareness, understanding and appreciation of the vital importance of the healthcare distribution sector, we developed an infographic explaining the availability of medicines. It identifies the factors that can impact drug supply, as well as the measures that HDA members undertake day in, day out to help mitigate the risks of patients not receiving their medicines.See the Infographic
Apply to become a Member
Membership of the HDA guarantees your organisation:
- Access to leading policy and industry forums of debate and discussion
- Invitations to a range of networking industry events organised through the year, including an Annual Conference and a Business Day
- Representation on HDA working parties, including the Members’ Liaison Group
- A daily Political and Media Bulletin and HDA Newsletters
- Access to HDA policy documents and all sections of the HDA website
- Branding and marketing opportunities