HDA Media And Political Bulletin – 10 December 2015
| APPG ‘surprised’ by further decriminalisation delays
C&D, Annabelle Collins, 9 December 2015
The All Party Pharmacy Group (APPG) has expressed its disappointment that the decriminalisation of dispensing errors would not be considered by the House of Commons before Christmas, as it was originally announced. Sir Kevin Barron, chair of the APPG stated that the group welcomed the Department of Health consultation on this pressing issue.
PSNC, 9 December 2015
The Department of Health granted the following price concessions for December 2015:
The price concession only applies to the month that it is granted.
No additional endorsements are required for price concessions.
PSNC is still in discussion with the Department of Health on a number of generic medicines in short supply.
Please note that PSNC cannot provide details of generic products that are suspected of being affected by generic supply problems unless and until the Department of Health grants a concession. PSNC is in discussion with the Department of Health on a number of generic medicines in short supply.
There is no Parliamentary coverage today.
There is no additional coverage today.
From Factory to Pharmacy
As part of our mission to build awareness, understanding and appreciation of the vital importance of the healthcare distribution sector, we developed an infographic explaining the availability of medicines. It identifies the factors that can impact drug supply, as well as the measures that HDA members undertake day in, day out to help mitigate the risks of patients not receiving their medicines.See the Infographic
Apply to become a Member
Membership of the HDA guarantees your organisation:
- Access to leading policy and industry forums of debate and discussion
- Invitations to a range of networking industry events organised through the year, including an Annual Conference and a Business Day
- Representation on HDA working parties, including the Members’ Liaison Group
- A daily Political and Media Bulletin and HDA Newsletters
- Access to HDA policy documents and all sections of the HDA website
- Branding and marketing opportunities