HDA Media And Political Bulletin – 08 April 2016
|RPS: ‘Frustrating’ lack of detail about hub-and-spoke plans
07 April 2016, Chemist + Druggist, Beth Kennedy
Sarah Gidley, RPS English Pharmacy Board chair, described as “frustrating” the fact that the government had not published the data used to predict the benefits of hub-and-spoke dispensing. She added that without this data it was difficult to know whether or not the Government’s predictions were accurate.
07 April 2016, Chemist + Druggist, Annabelle Collins
The petition to battle against the pharmacy funding cuts, launched on February 18 by the NPA, has now reached more than 400,000 signatures. The NPA is confident it will reach half a million by the end of the week and is making “intensified efforts” to mobilise public and political opinion on the issue.
There is no parliamentary coverage today.
There is no full coverage today.
From Factory to Pharmacy
As part of our mission to build awareness, understanding and appreciation of the vital importance of the healthcare distribution sector, we developed an infographic explaining the availability of medicines. It identifies the factors that can impact drug supply, as well as the measures that HDA members undertake day in, day out to help mitigate the risks of patients not receiving their medicines.See the Infographic
Apply to become a Member
Membership of the HDA guarantees your organisation:
- Access to leading policy and industry forums of debate and discussion
- Invitations to a range of networking industry events organised through the year, including an Annual Conference and a Business Day
- Representation on HDA working parties, including the Members’ Liaison Group
- A daily Political and Media Bulletin and HDA Newsletters
- Access to HDA policy documents and all sections of the HDA website
- Branding and marketing opportunities